Wednesday, September 30, 2015

blah blah blah

Ok let me first apologize. This isn't going to be super pretty. I am going to vent. If it bothers you then stop reading. Why did I agree to work a double. Doesn't matter, here I am. I am so tired. I might have gotten 4 hours of sleep and my annoyance level is off the charts right now. UGH. The Healthy Mind and Body program has done wonders for me as far as outlook and everything. I need it to get me to learn from past mistakes and keep me from making them over and over again. Seriously. How many times can I accept being treated like crap. UGH. I would go off one someone who kept returning to the same stupid crap. Holy cow. I give up! I am no longer trying to accommodate or make others happy. I am happy but I just need to focus on me...I cannot give any more to people who don't 1. Accept what I give, 2. care, 3. give me the time of day. There it is. Ok. Time to learn, get passed it and move on and don't look back! LOL See...the program is working. I just need to vent and hello happy is back. It isn't worth it. I know this. I just hate it when things don't work out that I try so hard to make good. You know? Anyway, thank you for allowing me to vent my frustration and tired crap. I hope everyone has a great night. I will! I will be sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment