Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Difficult

This not mentioning certain friends is proving to be difficult as a lot of my drama is from them. LOL I have learned a lot from that...don't get me wrong. I am very grateful for them and the stuff they put me through. Anyway. I am finally back on Isagenix. My clothes were looking pretty bad there for a minute. YIKES. I need to lose this little bit I put back on. I am 30 days into my Healthy Mind and Body program and I still love it. It has made me look at everything in a totally different way. The biggest change is that I have more energy when I wake up. I am only a few days into Isagenix so I know it isn't from that. Work is bearable. I am doing the best I can and keeping to myself. Hopefully that will get me through. I plan to get back to the gym soon. I need to go and get rid of some stress. I have been clenching my teeth pretty badly at night. I'm trying to think what else is new. I got a new bowling ball and I am really not good with it lol. I am going to practice tonight to try to improve before Friday night. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment