Sunday, September 6, 2015
Friends, fun and procrastination
I am on day 14 of my Healthy Mind and Body program and I am still loving it. I continue to progress and really look at things differently. Loving it!
Yesterday was a great day. We went to a house warming party for someone we work with and I had a really good time. I know it is important to be present and be there for our friends. After that we went to RVA to play Cards Against Humanity. OMG. So fun and so awful lol. Again, awesome to spend quality time with friends. Got home a little before 4am lol.
Today I am supposed to be cleaning for my family visiting Tuesday. I cleaned up the yard and straightened up. I am trying to convince my DH to go for an adventure...road trip in the jeep lol. Typical procrastination on my part. Have a great day!
Labels:
Cards Against Humanity,
friends,
fun,
jeep,
procrastination,
road trip,
RVA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment