Thursday, September 24, 2015

Great week and its almost Friday!

This week has been a little crazy but a lot of fun overall. Tuesday night was the best! We had league practice and our team invited some additional people. We get there and we get three lanes, me, my sweetie, Angie and her boys, my cousin Amy, Kay, a friend and his sweetie and a friend from my work. It was so much fun. I ended up getting a 166 with the new ball which is excellent. We even got Amy and Kay's sweetie to stop getting gutter balls. We didn't leave the bowling alley until after 9pm. Needless to say, I couldn't get up on Wednesday so I took the day. The pictures and videos from bowling practice came out pretty good. It is obvious we were having a blast! I love my team. Anyway, other than that things are pretty good. Work is looking at a 24/7 schedule which is crazy. I am not sure how I can make that happen when we don't have enough people. Ugh. My mom is here visiting which is nice. The dogs will be super happy to have her around during my work hours. She is recuperating from surgery she had last week. She goes home next week and then I will see her a week later in Florida. Today makes us two weeks out for Disneyworld. Holy Cow that came up fast. It will be great. I have been looking forward to it forever. I need to get away. Anyway, have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment