Wednesday, September 30, 2015
catching up with an old friend
In my quest to find out more information about that potential job, I contacted a few old VLK friends to see if they could tell me anything. I spoke to a couple via messenger and last night I spoke to one of my favorite people in the entire world. It is amazing what happens when you speak to someone who really cares about you as much as you care about them. He makes my heart happy. I am glad to say my husband loves him as much as I do. :) Anyway, it was so great to talk again. It has been too long. He is doing well and we talked about a lot. We mostly spoke about this job possibility. He said when he saw it was posted he thought of me immediately and said that has to be my dream job. He said that job for me would be the equivalent of him getting a K9 job for the Steelers. Yep. Just like that. He said he hopes it happens and that I go for it. Life is too short to be miserable. We should do what makes us happy. Right. That right there...honestly, that is it. Money is nice but it isn't everything. I am not really sure what would happen if I got this opportunity. Would I take it? Should I? Who knows. I would love to have to weigh that decision. Anyway, I am all smiles today thinking about last night. I'm sure after hour 12 today I will be dragging ass. When I signed up for 14 hours today it seemed like a good idea. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment