Friday, September 18, 2015

Life is...funny

I just completed my Healthy Mind and Body assignments for the day. Life is funny sometimes. I had to write out a statement to someone I am grateful for in my life. I also had to list three people who are role models for performance for me. Life is funny because someone I thought was an issue for me ended up being someone I find myself being very grateful for. Maybe it is because of how hard I have worked dealing with them or maybe it is because after a decade of me trying to push them away, they are still here. Ironically, they were also one of my performance role models. They have been a beast in the gym and the gains are showing! I want that. I want that determination and drive. I want to need the gym again. I miss it. I have been very happy with this program but this week is honestly kicking my ass. I am so tired. When I am not tired, I have a headache which is worse. Ugh. I just want to sleep all day lol. Unfortunately for me I am working tomorrow. Fortunately, I am lucky enough to have that opportunity for the extra hours. I just need to rest. I am hoping on Sunday that I can just stay in my pjs all day lol. Not kidding. Next week will be busy at work but I hope to find time to relax. I am hoping to see my mom which will be great. Anyway, have an amazing weekend! Talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment