Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Exciting stuff!

I am excited. Not only do we have 9 days until WDW but I applied for a job at Disneyland. Its for K9. I even spoke to someone about it at length. I am kind of excited about it. I realize other people are putting in for it and I might not get an interview but...if a job could be perfect for me, that is it. Of course I am not sure what would happen if I was offered the job. I am not sure about anything if that situation becomes reality. Yikes. I am still excited! That might be crazy but I think it would be an amazing adventure to move across the country. I do not know a soul in that area of California. lol Other than that, the WDW trip is coming fast. I can't believe it! I am excited about that too. My costume is almost finished. I am taking the wig to my hairdresser to have her cut it. I know if I do it I might look like a mess. LOL Anyway. I am starting to realize I don't need much to be happy in life. I think that is amazing. I have been noticing I look at things a lot different than I used to. I realize some of the issues I thought were me in certain friendships, aren't me after all. It just is what it is. Maybe people don't put as much value on the same things as I do or treat people the same way or give as much. Its cool. I can only worry about me and I will keep doing what I do. I don't expect anything extra from anyone. Hopefully one of these days someone will surprise me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment