Thursday, September 10, 2015

Things are happening

Well I am beyond happy to report that there have been some major changes in my life. Things that used to be on my mind a lot aren't any longer. That alone is huge. The other changes are that I am back on my healthy eating, I am focusing on the positive, not dwelling on things and pretty much letting those little annoyances of work go. My house is clean, I am more organized, I am doing my best at work and working on my vision board for the future. Today's Healthy Mind and Body video talked a little more about the deception phase which is where I am. The video suggested that I try to work on my vision more. To change, you must have a positive and vivid vision, good self talk and positive body language. The video said the following about vision: What I focus on I find. What I focus on seems real. What I focus on grows. What I focus on, I ultimately become. This is so true. If you focus on what you don't want to be, you usually become that. You have to focus on what you want. This makes total sense to me. I am looking forward to the rest of this program. It will be my new way of life and I will continue to learn and grow. It is so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment