Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday morning

Good morning! I woke up energized and happy again which is awesome. Unfortunately once I drank my shake, I am feeling nauseated. Yuck. I hope it passes. I cannot stay at work with this gunbelt on feeling like I am going to throw up. Day one is rough so far. Anyway, on a more positive note, I have been progressing nicely. I am loving the program, today is day 22 I believe. I feel more at peace for sure. I made a positive decision to just do my thing and not concern myself with others. I will still care for my friends and family, I just cannot be concerned about their negative behavior or outlook. I can only take care of me. If they become more positive, I will welcome them with open arms. Otherwise, I cannot try to be in their lives if they won't make the time for anyone. I have improved a lot with technology. I have been leaving my phone in my car or bag while out with friends. I want to be present. My attention span is small enough without extra distractions. I am just about done with my Halloween costume. I am excited for the Disneyworld trip and to wear the costume to the party. It will be a blast. The trip will be awesome and the kids will have a great time. Anyway I better get back to work. I just wanted to update everything. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment