Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What is going on?

My BFF got me thinking. She said she had never seen me like this and that she didn't like it. That she wanted her Sarah back. I'm with her. I don't feel like me either. I cannot believe I have allowed myself to get so emotional. I need to regain control and move on. I'm not sure what it is. I feel like my ADHD is out of control. There is so much chatter and noise in my head...cannot keep my thoughts at bay. Is it anxiety? Depression? What? Ugh. All I know is that since I have been back from our trip, my eye has been twitching and my ears are ringing. I am not happy here. I have to figure out what I should be doing because this is no longer it. Its not even the job. I love training dogs, I just don't get to do it. My job isn't hard, the people are. I have been in a male dominant field for over 20 years and I think I need some women in my life. LOL I am working on being more positive, which is causing me to deal with negative stuff head on. It isn't the most fun but it is the only way to get through this. I'm thankful that Angie is with me on this journey. She is going to help me a lot. I know she will be my friend no matter what. That seems to be difficult right now. I have had issues with one friend that seems ready to bail at any moment and I just find myself wanting to open that door for them so they can just go. I am pretty sure I need to get my ass back to the gym next week. I miss my guys. I have to get to work. Have a fabulous day! Dr. apt today to find out what is going on with me. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment