Thursday, August 20, 2015
Happier and happier
Yep, its Thursday. I will be finding out how my bowling league did this summer in about an hour. I am excited LOL. I hope we did as well as we think. Regardless I think its awesome that my DH and I did well considering we are new. I am happy with any winnings coming my way.
Speaking of happy, I am feeling much happier. I started looking at things a bit differently today and I think I will stick to that. I realized a while ago that I don't need all the stuff I have. I am fortunate to have a good paying job and a place to live, etc... It is all stuff and stuff does not matter. Its nice to have but I don't need any of it. Obviously this isn't news to anyone. The news is that I think I just need to live every day as a gift since it is. I am here, I am healthy, I am loved. That, right there is enough. The rest is a bonus. I am going to do my little thing and do it to the best of my ability. I am going to be kinder to myself which has been quite a struggle but I can't blame my childhood for everything that holds me back. After all, it is me that is doing it. I need to let all that go and move forward. :)
I am also going to make this transition a lot easier by changing a few words in my vocabulary. I am going to replace I have to and I should to I get to. It is more positive even when it comes to working extra hours. I get to work overtime which will enable me to pay my car off faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment