Friday, August 21, 2015

Healthy Mind and Body

My cousin is starting her 120 day challenge again. I am up for at least 90 days. There is a Disney trip in that 120 days lol. Ironically she emailed me today about a new program called Healthy Mind and Body from Isagenix. It is a daily commitment to get your mind, nutrition, fitness, energy, gratitude and performance all one the same page. In just a few minutes a day, you will get everything to balance out and make it easier to get to that goal. I am all in. I just signed up! Plus it is a win win, because you get a coupon after the program that is for more than the program costs! Awesome. I think it is exactly what I need to keep on track. That paired with my new medication should make it happen. I am excited and cannot wait until Monday. I can't remember the last time I ever said that. Anyway, have an amazing weekend! I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment