Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Rocky start to the month but great weekend

August is getting better. Had some issues with a friend but ended up having a great weekend. I didn't go in yesterday. Originally I had leave and was going to cancel it because plans fell through but I needed the day anyway. The weekend was fabulous! I got to hang out with my bestie, watched a couple of movies, went to dinner and went to Digz. The weather was superb and perfect for a drive with the top off of the jeep. Without the normal humidity, it felt like we were back in CA. I wish. I shouldn't wish but I do. I am so ready to go. The arguments with my friend have made me want to fast forward to CA and not having the stress of one way relationships and my job. It can be a clean break from all of it. I mean I realize I can pull that trigger now, but I am hopeful that things will change for the better. Optimistic to the core. I don't expect it, I just hope. The movies. We saw Train wreck and Pixels. OMG - we laughed so hard at Train Wreck that others were laughing at us. LOL. It was too funny. The sad thing is we might have to see it again to see the parts we missed due to laughing for 10 minutes straight. The part about the best sex of your life guy not being the guy you marry and that he is the guy in jail almost had us pee. LOL. Totally an inside joke on why we almost peed but funny, none the less. The other movie was Pixels. That was great too. Not a great movie overall but if you are a gamer from back in the day like I was, you will love it. They showed many of my favorites, Dig Dug, Joust, Pac Man and Donkey Kong. I have also decided I need to really get serious about Isagenix. I am spending the money yet have fallen off the wagon due to stress, laziness, depression, whatever. Doesn't matter. I need to get back on track. Today is cleanse day and I just need to make this happen. I will be happier and feel better if I do. Thankfully, I have a massage today. I need it so badly. I plan to go home and crash after that appointment. Have a great day and I will be back tomorrow or Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment