Wednesday, August 19, 2015
So tired
I worked last night and could not get to sleep. I woke up an hour before my alarm to come in early shift today and I am already dragging ass. Not good. I am probably going home in a few hours to go back to bed. I work nights the rest of the week so at least I will get some sleep.
I am taking one of my best friends to the beach this weekend for her 40th bday. We both need to get away and the beach sounds perfect.
I'm going to keep today short and sweet. I have a follow up dr. appt today, about my anxiety. It seems to be a lot better. I'm not dwelling on most things or letting things destroy me like they used to. Maybe I just ran out of fucks to give lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment