Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hostility

Last week one of my coworkers sent me a series of emails that were anything but civil. He accused me of harassing officers and a number of other things. Little does he realize that I do the schedules and answer to the main office when our schedule is not adding up. When I assign officers a task and then find out they aren't even here, there is a problem and that task doesn't get done. My asking where they are isn't harassment, it is accountability. I have to answer to the higher ups about these things. This is not a job that I assigned myself. It sucks. Regardless, I have to do it and deserve to know where the personnel are or what their hours are so I can report it. This coworker even went as far as to say something to his squad about it. I am guessing that is what happened. I worked his shift last Friday and they treated me like a disease. One guy talked to me out of three. Oh and one unfriended me on facebook. Asshat. I don't really care about the facebook thing since I am "friends" with people on there that I do not even like. Anyway, today I am much calmer about the situation but still annoyed about the people ignoring me. I don't want to leave the unit but I don't want this to be a constant struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment