Monday, August 24, 2015
Forgot to post about the weekend!
This weekend was Angie's 40th bday. She had plans after work on Friday already but Saturday was great with me. We went to a movie, had lunch, went to Digz and bowled. It was great. I had a lot of fun and she did too.
Then the friend that I was unsure about had texted me asking to hang out. Literally that has never happened in the 10+ years we have known each other. I had plans and was not going to alter them for them since they would never do that for me. I am just amazed they thought of me. Quite happy they did. I hope my not coming to hang out has not jeopardized it happening again in the future.
Anyway, that is all I missed. Have a great Monday!
Labels:
40th,
cake,
hang out amazed,
lunch,
movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment