Its been a while since I have been on here. As usual, had a busy week at work. A few other things have been going on too.
So I was interviewed by CNN the other day at work and I actually got a minute of air time so that was pretty cool. Didn't get to the gym at all since we are so short so that sucked! Luckily I had physical therapy for the last time so that counted towards my fitness goals for the week.
I have been missing that ex friend of mine, the toxic one. I think it is more a codependent thing though, since I feel like I can help them. They are miserable all the time. But...then I realize I am not even close to being miserable and it would suck to be around someone who is. Strange, I know. I just wonder how they really are and if things are better. Oh well. Changed phone numbers, etc... I guess I will never know.
I am thinking about looking into lifecoaching. My friend is one and she is amazing and I am really interested it doing something different. I can't stay where I am. Its literally killing me.
Anyway, I am going to RVA today to see one of my besties and I am really looking forward to seeing her and her family. I've adopted them as my family lol.
Anyway, I don't have too much to write about, just wanted to check in to say I am still here!
I will post a pic from the CNN interview...

No comments:
Post a Comment