Last night I had dinner with a college friend and boy did I over do it. It was allowed, since it was my cheat day but yikes...I slept really well last night because of it. Carbs totally kick my ass lol.
I am finally getting motivated...its like 1pm lol. I am going to get some errands run and try to clean up my closet and the master bathroom. I'm so sick of the clutter.... I am going to run to the store and get some food for the foodbank collection pick up on Wednesday. Its the least I can do, right?! I also need to find some cute strappy sandals for my new dresses and maybe a light sweater too. Other than that, I just need to pick up more water and a dry erase board for my little gym space. Today is 75 squats I think...but I might throw in some skaters and some kb swings. HRV had me at 72 and in the green so I need to do something. Tomorrow I am back to the gym and PT after work. Sweet!
Happy Sunday to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment