Well, I have been alone this weekend with my other half being a race car driver so today was a bit boring. Yesterday I blogged about and actually after the blogging I did some more work around the house. I installed my TRX mount in the ceiling (into the joist) and not the drywall. That was a mess and very interesting. I hung up the new mirror in the gym area too. While I was measuring and putting the anchors in the wall, my basenji, Crumb, was sizing up the basenji in the mirror. He started growling and pawing at it so I figured I better hurry before he puts his head through the mirror lol.
This morning the HRV said I was in the yellow so I should have worked out but I had lots of nothing to do instead. I finished laundry, filled up the SUV with goodwill donations, cleaned the shower and made lunch for the week. I know I did more than that but I just can't think of what. Anyway, I watched some Kitchen Cousins on HGTV and tweeted the guys about some cabinet knobs they used in one of the designs. I am happy to say they tweeted me the store info! Exciting! Oh...now I remember. I had a couple of hours of my life sucked away by Pinterest lol.
Anyway so I am pretty bored at this point and I think I might resort to a nap. Sad since I should workout. Not feeling it today. My legs are still sore from last week and my stupid foot is killing me. Maybe if I get an hour in, I will wake up and my sweetie will be home. Fingers crossed. Have a good Sunday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment