Monday, April 8, 2013

Rant

I really apologize but I have to get some stuff off my chest.  I am so over certain people.  Thank goodness nobody I know is really reading this lol.  What is that old saying...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me?  How about fool me a third time and a am a f*cking idiot.  Someone at my job who I thought was my friend going on like 8 years now apparently was never my friend.  Just all about themselves.  I won't get into the juicy details but I swear if I allow this person to wiggle back into my life I am a moron.  All they do is hurt me.  I f*cking hate them!  I said goodbye to them today for the last time.  Good riddance!
ahhhh...thank you for letting me get that out.  The rest of my weekend was great and work for the most part was good today.  I'm so glad I got to the gym.  We only did push ups (5 ways) and abs but I broke a sweat so it was awesome.
Well, I am going to leave it at this...
ps- if anyone is reading, I hope it is that person or their spouse LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment