Ok so I had to rush to the concert the other night... The show was great! The following night I saw Green Day and that was a great show too! Needless to say I needed the weekend to rest lol. I got a few things done around the house and then had to pick up my mom who is visiting in state this week. We went to Richmond and ran all over the place. It was fun! It was my "cheat day" for my diet and we really did it up lol. Today I took her back to Northern VA but I will see her again Tuesday and Wednesday.
I have been thinking about moving north because traffic has been getting worse and worse but I realized a couple of things looking online at real estate. Houses are crazy expensive where we would want to be and they are all under our standards, at least needing major reno to look anything like our current house. The other thing is that I would really miss Richmond. We have been going to Richmond more lately, finding new cute shops and eateries and I really like it! It is a beautiful city. Don't get me wrong, there are some not so beautiful spots but that is true for any city. I really think the River City is out escape from the BS in NOVA.
I'm sure we will stay put and we will just have to suck it up when it comes to the traffic. No biggie. I have been doing that for 15 years now.
I was also thinking of a new career. I know...its a little late in life to be changing it up. Its just getting so stupid where I currently work. It makes me want to start something new. I wish I could buy a Starbucks. I totally would open one at my exit and we would make a killing. Maybe I will go back to school and get another degree. I would love to do a couple of things, I would just have to find out how long it would take me and the cost involved. Who knows. I have been working so hard on making me the best I can that I think maybe my job might have to change. Don't get me wrong, working with dogs is the best job ever! Its just the political bullshit that is making me hate going to work. I hate that it has come to that. Luckily I workout at the gym in my building so I have to go there in order to get my sweat on. Sometimes it is the only reason I go in at all. Yikes. That's awful!
Anyway, I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Its too beautiful outside to be sitting here on the computer so I am going to head out and enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment