There are a lot of projects for the house on my wish list. I am not sure if I posted about it or not but in our house, we have stained stairs, including the risers. I hate the risers and I want them painted white. Well, I don't really think I thought about the money and time issue of stripping and sanding and painting and repainting etc. My friend, Lisa, owns Sweetbriar Designs (www.sweetbriardesigns.com) so I asked her to cut me some vinyl and I applied it to the risers! They look amazing. I might have already posted this and if I did, I am really sorry. I haven't taken my ADHD medicine yet today.
Other projects I have been thinking about are the kitchen backsplash, kitchen table painting, a small deck, extend our fence, purchase and install TRX in my gym area of the basement and I want to get new flooring in the laundry room and a new washer and dryer. That last room will probably never happen lol. We still need to replace our sectional in the basement! It just seems that things are never ending, you know? I still have numerous prints to frame and hang and I would eventually like to replace the cabinet pulls lol. I guess I should lay off the HGTV for a bit so we can catch up!
This past week wasn't as stressful at work which is great. Reality is setting in about my coworker leaving which is not only sad since I will miss him dearly but that will just make it that much harder at work. I know I will get through it, it will be tough, though.
I went to the gym three days this week and I had PT too. Saying my quads hurt is an understatement! They are killing me. The good news is my HRV number is like 74 which means I am in realitvely good shape! I need to get on my bicycle and start riding. That might help trim my legs up. My overall fitness goal is to fit in a certain size and stay there. I had been that size for like 2 weeks and then blew it. I am almost back there again. I actually want to fit in a certain size uniform at work but that is a while out still. For my 40th bday I want to look like an entirely different person and I want people to say that there is no way I am 40 and I want them to mean it. LOL
Well, I better hit the shower. I need to get some stuff to goodwill and go buy a mirror for my gym. Have a great day! Go out and enjoy this beautiful weather!

No comments:
Post a Comment