This week was nuts. Work was crazy, the pollen is killing me, I lost a few inches and its the weekend!
Work is bananas...I am going to apply for a couple of different jobs. Its unreal that it has come to this but it blows my mind that nobody seems to care about our unit.
I bought my will run for cupcakes shirt for the color run next Saturday and it was too big...it was a medium. What!? I know, right? So...I bought a small and its perfect! I cannot believe that! So exciting. I also ordered a Rogue plyo box today to do box jumps and such. I am so excited that my little gym is becoming awesome!
Pollen. Ok, I have NEVER had an issue with pollen before but my throat is killing me! My sweetie is having the same issue. Awful. I need to find meds that work for this!!!
Hit the gym today and they kicked my butt! We did 50 butterfly sit ups, 50 lunges, 50 burpees, 50 atomic crunches and 50 sit ups. OUCH. My abs were cramping! LMAO. Hope they worked lol. All those in 25 mins. Ugh. I wonder if my HRV will have me in the red tomorrow. I know according to bodymedia, I burned over 1200 calories. Tomorrow is cheat day and I cannot wait! I have cupcakes and chocolate and we are having pizza at work for the K9 first aid class. YUMMO. I just hope I can stay awake lol. Carb coma!
Anyway, sorry to be so short...just wanted to say hi and catch up! BTW...I even wore a tank top to the gym today...its amazing how quick your body transforms!
No comments:
Post a Comment