Tuesday, May 28, 2013

what a day

Ok so I didn't get to the gym today which is not good at all.  I haven't been since Thursday.  I received my furlough letter today.  Awesome...I drop major coin on a Macbook and now I am going to have less pay starting in July.  Damn.
I'm so glad I am off tomorrow and I don't have any appointments.  I just want to sleep!  I need it.  I wil probably get on my bike if the weather is good enough.  If not, I will be running or doing something!  Thursday and Friday at the gym no matter what.
Next week I have to hit the gym Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.  I have to!  I have seen a lot of changes lately especially in my legs.  They have got to go!  Unfortunately I believe I will be in need of some plastic surgery when I hit my goal.  I have some skin that needs to get out of here.  I don't think it will just spring back lol.  I'm a little old for that.
Anyway, my cousin's HS is this weekend and the cake place my aunt was hoping to buy a cake from is booked.  No offense to her but DUH!  Its a wedding weekend and graduation.  Its not like she just found out that she is graduating.  Lol.
I'm sure she will get something good from somewhere.
Anyway, I am going to go.  Have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment