Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What a weekend!  It was great!  My cousin came and hung out, we didn't do anything exciting but it was nice having her around.  We went to my friend's gradutation party on Saturday and had a great time.  Sunday we recovered and yesterday we continued recovering.  I haven't been to the gym since Thursday!
I bought myself a laptop since mine was from 6 or 7 years ago and is super slow.  I bought a macbook!  I am super excited about that.  I know it is a lot of money but I would rather have something that will last.
What else is new...
Not much lol.  I need to tighten up on my eating clean.  I was AWFUL this weekend.  I am not going to beat myself up about it since I am perfect the majority of the time.  I am looking forward to this weekend...my cousin's HS graduation and party.  My cheat day will be moved to Sunday since that is when her party is.  She is getting a cake from RVA's Shyndigz!  Awesome!!!  I'm going with my aunt to pick it up on Saturday.  I might have to grab a treat for Sunday morning too. 
Well, have a great day!  I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment