Wednesday, May 22, 2013

good news

I went to the doctor today to get my Benjamin Button treatment and we got to talking about that surgery on my foot, etc.  She freaked.  She wants to treat me - for my foot.  She said surgery shouldn't be an option, let alone the only one.  So...what have I got to lose?  She also gave me some advice to get over my plateau on my weight loss.  She rocks.
Yesterday was 100 burpees and 100 TRX rows...30 mins.  Needless to say, my HRV says I am in the amber or yellow today.  I am resting so I can kill it tomorrow and Friday. 
The pool opens this weekend so I am super excited - maybe this year I will actually go!  LOL
What else is new?  Oh!  I took my second week in a row of my progress pictures.  Its unreal!  I am actually seeing a difference even though the scale is not my friend.  No worries.  I have a few runs coming up and plan to keep going to work out with the trainers and sticking to my clean eating with one day off.  It is working!  I have told a few people about it but I only think one listened.  He is doing amazing!  Oh well..can only direct people to the path, they might still choose a different one.  :)
Have a great week!  I have to get my uniform ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment