Sunday, May 19, 2013

On a roll

Ok so I am back.  I don't have a lot to add but I actually worked out at home today.  Let me tell you, that does not happen often.  I did some pulls on the TRX, some pistol squats, burpees, lunges, butterfly crunches, atomic crunches and I think that might be it.  Good stuff though.  Kept moving no breaks in the action and paid myself $5 in the workout jar.  I feel pretty awesome about that. 
I am looking forward to getting back to the gym tomorrow at work.  I miss the guys when I don't see them.  I worked out with them M-W last week, I believe.  I am planning on M, T, Th, F this week.  I know they have the Murph on Wednesday but I am not taking part of that.  I have two appts and I cannot reschedule them. 
I am going to start doing the ice bath/cold shower parts of the 4 hour body protocol.  I have done this a couple of times but it is time to get serious.  Apparently it helps speed up fatloss.  I am all about that...its almost summer.  I also just ordered a new scale, new kettlebell and some new supplements.  Fingers crossed these catapult me into fat burn mode.  :)
That's about all I have.  I have to get my food cooked for my lunches for the week and some last minute stuff done.  Have a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment