Tuesday, October 6, 2015

What doesn't kill you makes you wish it would lol

Wow it has been a couple of days. I have had major breakthroughs but they have not been without causalities. The friend that doesn't give me time. Wow. I confronted them and found out a lot of information I was missing. In turn, they did too. They took my being upset that they spent time with randoms as contradicting me telling them to stop isolating themselves. That is not the case. I am excited they are going out. I'm sad its not with me. Then they explained about their goal and their why. They are so focused they cannot miss a day working on their goal. Not even for friends. Well, that makes more sense and makes me feel it isn't because of me. Meanwhile I have totally bailed on my health. Ugh. I'm embarrassed I let it get this bad. Why did I just say who cares? I do! Unreal. So...the battle begins again. :) Thank goodness for that. I'm tired of being tired lol. Oh the good side this is all progress. Knowing I can confront issues and not hide from them is pretty big. Especially when there is potential of getting hurt in during that confrontation. I am disappointed in myself. I know better than to take my eye off the main prize for even a second. I now need to refocus and get myself back on track. The fabulous news is that I know I can do it and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment