Thursday, October 22, 2015

What a day / night it was...

Yesterday was going well until I got in a text argument with someone which was totally unnecessary. Unreal actually. My thing is this...if I am such a pain in the ass just stop talking to me. Ya know? Don't do me any favors. Anyway so I am at work and just finished certifying with my canine partner and I was told we were going to 24/7 coverage starting tomorrow (today). Well, how is that going to happen? Everyone else is covered by the union so they are required to get two weeks notice of shift changes. Since I am not covered, me and my coworker have to fill the gaps. WHAT?!??!?! How can we do that for two weeks. This place is insane. Anyway, we came up with a schedule for the officers and hopefully they will just accept that this will take place in two weeks. Needless to say I left two plus hours late and had a raging headache. I got home and all I wanted to do was go out to eat and go to Digz. I was done. The last three days had been really stressful. I thought about it and did the right thing. I did not go out or to Digz. I'm really glad too, I actually lost 6 lbs already! I will remain on track and stay focused. If I can get through three days of headache and stress I can get through anything. Today was my last day of Healthy Mind and Body. I am so thankful that I had that opportunity. If it wasn't for that program I think I would really have lost it yesterday. Thank you, Rod Hairston.

No comments:

Post a Comment