Friday, October 23, 2015

Happy Friday!

I am happy to report that someone is reading this! Holy cow. I thought I was just throwing my stuff out there into the abyss. I am glad to see the report that people are checking this page out. Very cool. I am so happy it is Friday. This has been quite a week. Up, down, up, and down. UGH. That is stressful. I am looking forward to a great weekend, not like that is different from any other Friday lol. I got a massage yesterday. I really needed that. Plus my massage therapist is awesome. Always encouraging me. Its nice. My dream job closed a couple of days ago. I hope I hear something soon. I would kill for an opportunity. It would be nice to have a choice for once, you know? I have been here for 18 years. UGH. I am not excited about the moving possibility. I cannot afford anything. I am not sure what I will do about that. Anyway, I have bowling tonight so I hope we take all 7 points! We are in 8th place currently. :) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment