Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Another week! Canceled WDW trip.

Good morning! Happy Tuesday! I'm not sure how happy it is. I didn't go in to work yesterday. I literally slept until 1100. If someone hadn't sent me a text I probably would have slept all day. That worries me a little. I am not sure what is wrong. I usually don't sleep and now it is too much. What is up?! Luckily I need to schedule an appointment with my ADHD doctor and my regular physician so that should clear things up one way or another. Not a lot is going on. I found out my DH wants to trade the VW in with the Jeep next summer when the lease is up. Bummer. Oh well. What can I do. It is in his name anyway. I guess if that is the way out of the VW so be it. I was supposed to go to FL this week for a concert at WDW. Didn't happen. I canceled the trip. Long story. Now I have airline credit so I hope to go for my bday! I haven't heard anything about Disneyland yet. I am hoping I hear something this week or next. I am anxious to get an interview. Fingers crossed for sure. I am starting to think about Christmas and trying to figure out gift ideas. Ugh. What a pain. We don't need anything, you know? I think we will just buy for some kids in need again like last year. It was so much fun shopping for them. I am fortunate for everything we have so I have no problem giving. I know some kids will have a good Christmas if we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment