Wednesday, October 21, 2015
The past just won't go away
I can't get into specifics but I am so tired of having the past brought up all the time. Ugh. It already happened, everyone learned from it...move on. Let it go. The only way to move forward is to stop looking back. What is the point of bringing up old crap that everyone should be over? Annoying. There is no benefit. Only finger pointing and blame and making people feel crappy. That is far from positive. Live in the now. Be present. I have given up on all the I used to be able to squat 225 crap. I wish I hadn't stopped working out so much but I can't do anything about it since it is over. I can only focus on now and hope I learned from the past and can be better than I was. That's it. Secret to life...live in the now. Its much happier there.
That was my yesterday. Today has been better. It started rocky...I fell asleep driving three times on my way into work. Not good. The last time was really close and it scared me awake. Thank goodness.
We are doing certification at work today. Aldo was crazy at first but we are pulling through. Fingers crossed all goes well.
The dream Disney job should close today. I hope to hear something soon. Fingers crossed again. I could use a change of scenery. It would be a whole new life.
Anyway, happy Wednesday!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment