Monday, October 5, 2015

Wet weekend

I am so tired of the rain. Ugh. I know we need it but everyone is a grump lol. Anyway, my weekend was great! We bowled great on Friday night and it was really fun. Saturday we had to pre-bowl because of the WDW trip and Angie was late. She told us 1530. She got there and lost her mind on my DH about how we weren't supposed to be there until 1600 and that she told us that. No, none of us heard that. So she tells us to bowl and we start and I hear her still going off about it. I said I was done and that I wasn't going to listen to that for the rest of the day. She left. I'm sorry but we don't need to hear all that bitching when it really is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Luckily, she came back and we continued bowling. After bowling we went to Digz and the highlight of my weekend happened. Jesse came to the table and asked me what size shirt I wear. I said M and he handed me a shirt - hot off the press. They aren't even on sale yet. AWESOME! It was the OCP shirt I came up with. I got the first one. I love that place. I gave him a hug and I could not be more excited. Its cool to see something you think of come to light. Sunday was great too. I slept in which is rare. Don't get me wrong, I was up with the dogs a few times but I actually went back to bed and slept until 1000. That is amazing. The rest of the day? I didn't do too much but it was a good day. Here we are on Monday and just a few days to FL. I cannot wait to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment