Sunday, July 5, 2015
Weekend
I'm hoping everyone had a great 4th of July. Mine was simple which was pretty good. I was worried about what might happen which I realize is an unnecessary stress. If something happens I can't stop it if I'm at home.
Unfortunately I was exposed to the affects of second hand negativity. I'm not sure that is a real thing but I felt it. It made me realize that we, as people do affect others. If those others care about you, your mood affects them even more.
As you know I am on this journey to better myself and open myself up to all things positive. It's hard to be around negativity when you are trying to be positive.
I'm taking a few days off of posting on IG and FB. I am excited to see how being away from negative comments and being ignored will be. I might also turn off my cell. I might be adding stress to one of my good friends' life. I can't be a negative for them so I'm going to split for a bit and give them the space they need. They are getting mad at everything and I can't be around that.
I will check back with results! By the way, I haven't heard from George at all. Lol
Labels:
affecting me,
FB,
friend,
IG,
Negative,
RIP George,
stress,
worrying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment