Monday, July 6, 2015

I woke up feeling energized and focused. I spoke to my friend about the negativity and that actually went better than expected. Ironically, I woke up realizing that entire friendship is going to be a lot easier to deal with from now on. I actually can't wait to talk to them and explain what I have figured out about the strain we have felt! I am going to hit the gym today after work, I am still working on my positive stuff and I am feeling great! I am on track and the future is looking bright. Enough about that stuff. I am going on vacation in less than two weeks. I am so excited. I hope I get on the plane lol. That seems to be an issue the last few times I have flown. Standby isn't the greatest way to travel but, beggars can't be choosers. Other than vacation and my positive journey, nothing is really new. I figured I would blog even if there was nothing to talk about, simply because it will become a habit and lower my stress. I am all for anything to reduce stress these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment