Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Unbelievable, yet totally believable

Yesterday was my first day back to work and wow, what a mess. I am glad it was crazy because it went pretty fast. I did, however have one issue with my day which luckily I am not mad about any longer. Before I went on vacation, I had made plans with a friend to hang out in August. We were having a text convo yesterday and I jokingly asked if they were busy the day we had made plans. They said they weren't sure about that date. WTF. I was beyond pissed off. I am so tired of treating people better than they treat me. I mean really? You don't know?! I put in for leave! Asshat. Oh well. I guess they just proved they are no longer worth my time or effort. Considering what I have put up with over the span of our friendship, its been a long time coming. This was just the last straw. Ironically, I am actually ok with it this am. I was bummed a little yesterday after getting over being pissed. I am better off not having friends that don't consider my time important or just hope they might have a better option. Screw that.

No comments:

Post a Comment