Monday, July 13, 2015

Not a case of the Mondays in sight

Heading back to the gym in a couple of hours. OMG I am dreading it. The guy I usually work out with isn't going to be there. Bummer. The other guy isn't as easy going about things. Work has been good lately now that I have decided to just do my thing and not be concerned about the stuff other people fail to do. That seems to be helping a bit. Of course I am going on vacation this week so that might have something to do with it lol. Its funny. Part of me wishes I had some time off while at home so I can catch up with cleaning and stuff but I know I would just do something else lol. Omg I am really looking forward to paddleboarding again. It should be amazing on the lake too. I am so excited! Anyway, just wanted to write something to keep it a habit. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment