I am noticing a lot of differences with me in regard to being more positive. Once you stop holding on to the past and really look each situation, you see things much clearer. Don't get me wrong, I am sure I will have moments but things are looking great right now. The only thing that stinks is that I would like to talk to one of my friends about all of this and I am not able to at the moment. They are out of state so I will have to share all these updates with them later. Its funny how you want to tell someone right away when you have an epiphany.
Speaking of being out of state, I cannot wait to be on vacation. I already wish I was. Maybe one of these years I will save up my leave so I can take a few weeks off at one time. I don't think I would know how to act lol.
Anyway, thanks for dropping by and checking on my progress.
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
on a roll this week
I am on a roll! I am trying to make this blog part of my normal routine. I am not sure how long that will go on, but so far so good.
My workout yesterday was a bit rough. I am sore today and I think I could have slept for another few hours. Too bad I couldn't lol. I noticed I am not as red faced after my workout than I usually am. I guess I am getting used to being back at it. Unfortunately the trainers just keep adding to the workout. Next week all the reps go up. Ironically, I did notice a bit of a change in my abs and stomach which is awesome. I have a pic but this computer won't let me add it. I will have to remember to do that later.
I am noticing a lot of differences with me in regard to being more positive. Once you stop holding on to the past and really look each situation, you see things much clearer. Don't get me wrong, I am sure I will have moments but things are looking great right now. The only thing that stinks is that I would like to talk to one of my friends about all of this and I am not able to at the moment. They are out of state so I will have to share all these updates with them later. Its funny how you want to tell someone right away when you have an epiphany.
Speaking of being out of state, I cannot wait to be on vacation. I already wish I was. Maybe one of these years I will save up my leave so I can take a few weeks off at one time. I don't think I would know how to act lol.
Anyway, thanks for dropping by and checking on my progress.
I am noticing a lot of differences with me in regard to being more positive. Once you stop holding on to the past and really look each situation, you see things much clearer. Don't get me wrong, I am sure I will have moments but things are looking great right now. The only thing that stinks is that I would like to talk to one of my friends about all of this and I am not able to at the moment. They are out of state so I will have to share all these updates with them later. Its funny how you want to tell someone right away when you have an epiphany.
Speaking of being out of state, I cannot wait to be on vacation. I already wish I was. Maybe one of these years I will save up my leave so I can take a few weeks off at one time. I don't think I would know how to act lol.
Anyway, thanks for dropping by and checking on my progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment