Friday, July 3, 2015

TGIF!

Hello again! I am happy to say things are going well. I haven't had to use that rubber band much to silence that voice. I have actually acknowledged it and corrected it pretty quickly. I find myself correcting my bestie too. She beats up on herself and I just suggest that its temporary and not the end of the world. It is amazing how much better that feels than to feed into that negative stuff. I'm glad things are going well but I'm ready no matter what. On a different note, I am about to start my two weeks of really strict diet/exercise. I have been slacking and ironically I feel like that makes me sluggish too and easier to get me to fall into that negative downward spiral. We are going on vacation in two weeks so I want to feel my best when we go. I have been hitting the gym with the trainers at work regularly which is awesome. They aren't working today so I will have to workout when I get home. No issue there. I want results! I know with these changes, I will reach my goals in no time and will be setting new ones! Anyway, have a great holiday weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment