The weekend is much less hectic as originally planned. My DH conducted a couple of special Pentagon tours on Saturday evening. We went to dinner in Richmond then to Shyndigz for dessert. It was nice. This morning I actually slept in which is amazing. We are supposed to go to the river today for the Wake ad Sun Fest but I am not sure we are getting moving any time soon. I need to do some box jumps and burpees today and maybe some TRX too. So far today, I have only been sitting on my laptop looking at Pinterest. LOL. I am trying to figure out what to cover my sear turtle tattoo on my back that I have had laser tattoo removal on. I believe it is light enough to cover it now...at least, I hope it is. I have been pinning ideas this morning and I even have my BFF looking lol.
Anyway, I have had a run in with my old toxic friends again which seemed terrible but I have realized they are blessings in disguise. The old toxic friend deleted me from FB again. That makes me laugh because we all know that FB isn't real life. I messaged her and just wrote deleted again? She replied it was time so I wished her well in her life and that is done. For good. The other toxic friend is the one I have written about before. They lost their mind the other day when we were talking so I told them I was sick of the friendship rules they had...can only talk on their work days, no talking or texting when they are off. Thats crap. They have never been there for me yet I am alway there for them. Pretty one sided. They said oh yes...you are always the victim. I'm not a victim, I just put myself in bad places that result in me getting used or stepped on. Fuck that. Yesterday they called me and said they didn't know how to handle me. I told them they didnt and that was that. Then they said we can talk at work but that was it. Later I texted and said to forget talking at work. It is clear to me they don't want to talk to me and there is no need to fake it at work. DONE. I am 100% better off without them.
Things like that make me realize how precious my real friends are and that how lucky I am to have them.
No comments:
Post a Comment