Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Not worth my time and effort

Yesterday was interesting. I have a friend who I have been friends with for about nine years now, we used to work out together and talk to each other daily. I pissed him off about a month ago. Too long and boring of a story to say how that all went down. I might have already written about it - who knows. Anyway, I decided enough was enough. I blocked his vehicle in his parking space with my work vehicle so he would have to say something to me. That went a lot worse than I had imagined it. I figured he would hang his head and let out a big sigh like he has in the past. Not so much. He not only did he dismiss me, he didn't have much to say except that he didn't do anything. Whatever. Does it need to come to that? I literally have two good guy friends that aren't speaking to me and they are both that juvenile that they have to point fingers. That blows my mind. Anyway, I vented on FB about it - not my proudest moment and ironically the wife of the other former friend "liked" that post. LOL I assume she thought I was talking about her husband...I wasn't. I'm sure with me not being considered a friend of these two guys, their wives will be happier which is a good thing. Anyone who doesn't want to talk to me, shouldn't! I don't have time to beg for someone to be my friend or take pity on me. Don't do me any favors! I attempted to be the bigger person on both accounts and it backfired in my face. White flag...I'm done with both of these guys! Have a nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment