Tuesday, September 17, 2013
remember me?
Well, it has been a while! Lets recap what I haven't written about...September 11th came and went, I joined Origami Owl, ran the Richmond Color Run and there was mass shooting at the Navy Yard. That is a lot going on, not to mention the regular day to day stuff that has been happening. I won't really get into any of the other stuff and I will just focus on today. I have been trying to do that more often than not. It seems to keep the peace a bit more with everyone. Live for today. Indeed.
Unfortunately, I am currently living for the future. At least, this week. I am going on vacation and I cannot wait. I am, however trying to focus on this week a little bit. I need to get to the gym every day I work. I have to stay on track, eat clean and keep my toxic friendship under control. I am going to try to play the way the toxic friend claims they want it. No texting or calling - absolutely no problem on my end. I can do it. Especially since they do not think I can.
The trip next week is something I have been looking forward to for months. I just wish the weather was going to be a little bit warmer. 65 is a bit chilly for me. I guess I will just adjust my packing! Unfortunately that also means adjusting our plans a bit. At least we will be on vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment