Monday, September 2, 2013
Labor Day
I have to be totally honest. I am actually glad the end of the summer is here. I had a shit summer. I had plans to go to the beach a lot, etc and that just didn't happen. I had a lot of fun, don't get me wrong, just didn't get to the shore as much as I had anticipated.
I am trying to figure out if I am going to go train Rocky in a couple of weeks. It would be good money, the dog is a rock star and I can see a few friends to boot. I am just not sure I want to be sitting around the next morning waiting for traffic to die down. I hate that. Who knows. I could use the money since the CA trip is fast approaching.
Speaking of the CA trip...I am so excited! I totally need to get away again. I am excited to see all the places I remember so fondly from childhood. It will be awesome if I get to see everyone I plan to while out there. Unfortunately I think it will be too cold to SUP while we are in Tahoe so I have to find a plan B.
I was hoping my toxic ex-friend was going to text or call. How codependant is that?! They won't...I already know. They are one of those people that if you just fell off the face of the Earth, they wouldn't notice. You are insignificant to them. Bummer. Oh well. The sooner I accept that, the better things will be.
I am excited that I am only working three days this week. That will be tough enough. I have a concert to go to on Friday. I plan to hit the gym T-Th so that will be great. I cannot wait to tell the trainers that I have lost five pounds. I am very happy about that. Back on track!!! ;)
Labels:
back on track,
California,
codependent,
summer,
SUP,
Tahoe,
training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment