So, I am back! Today was day six of my workouts. I have been on my clean eating spree since the 20th and have lost a few lbs which is motivating. I have found a couple of new things to eat that are not boring me yet so that is a plus. I hope I keep it up without changing what I am doing too much since it is working. I have been back to my gallon a day (at least) of water too so that helps.
Work is going well so far this week. I have been busy but it hasn’t been terrible. Of course it is my Tuesday today so who knows. I think I might give Aldo a bath this week. I had planned on doing it today but it is raining so there is no point in that. I am going to go give him some play time in a few minutes. Poor little fella, he has been patient with me today, so he deserves some fun time.
No comments:
Post a Comment