Sunday, October 6, 2013
CA Dreamin'
Well it has been quite a while since I have been here...seems to be what I write every time! LOL
I just got back from a trip to California. It was amazing! I got to show my DH where I grew up, the school, etc. We also went to Lake Tahoe. I didn't want to come back.
We stayed with family in the bay area which was great. It was nice getting to know everyone better and just hanging out with them. We went to Half Moon Bay and saw Mavericks, we went and saw a lot in San Francisco and even went to Sonoma. I wish that we could both get a job out there and somehow afford to live. At current prices, that isn't happening. Maybe we can win the lottery. It would be nice to be back in the area and be close to my cousins...there are a lot of them! I miss the area and everyone in it.
Anyway, I am going to Disney World at the end of this week and I can't wait. Then I stay home for about a month lol. Which, ironically, is perfect. I just bought a new book to enhance my fitness level...it goes along with the 4 hour body way of eating. I have to hit that hard too because unfortunately I brought some pounds back with me from CA.
Labels:
4 hour body,
California,
cousins,
Disney World,
family,
Lake Tahoe,
Mavericks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment