Wednesday, October 23, 2013

On Track!

Well, I am happy to report that I have been good! I am down seven pounds and I have completed 700 kettlebell swings. My hamstrings are killing me since I did the swings in addition to my workout but oh well. I cannot wait til the month is up to see the results. I am excited! I had a quick trip to the beach this past weekend for a vendor's fair. That was super fun. I am not sure if it was financially beneficial yet but its not a big deal if it wasn't. I had fun with great friends and that was worth it! I do have to admit that I am regretting my decision to work this Saturday. For one reason, its my cheat day so that sucks and two, the USMC Marathon is the next day so I will be searching all the trucks! OUCH! I volunteered because I figured Aldo could get a bath and I could get some paperwork done lol. Oh well. I will be heading to MD Sunday to train my friend, Rocky. He is a sweet, young husky and is very smart. He responds to training very well. I enjoy working with him and will be sad when his parents don't need me anymore. Anyway, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment