Monday, November 4, 2013

Still on track

I am happy to report that I have been staying on track! I feel better and seem to be sleeping better which is a huge improvement. I went to the gym and worked out with the trainers Thursday and Friday of last week and well thanks to that, I have had to extend my KB challenge a few days. My quads are killing me so I thought it would be better to not do those few days of swings and do them later. I did, however, go to a friend's house and attempt yoga. It went pretty well. She picked a program for beginners and we couldn't do some of the poses for the length of time the instructor did. We have decided we don't like that particular instructor and found another. We ended up doing three of her programs which went well. My schedule has changed again. I am now on five days a week instead of four. On the bright side, I can work out M-F now. I also will get out of work earlier which is always a good thing. I have some excitement coming up this weekend. Its my mom's 60th so we are going to see her. Of course that means a day with my favorite mouse too. I cannot wait. My DH should be excited since he is finally getting the chance to eat at the Brown Derby! I will be on track while in FL too. Luckily this is a race weekend so the Expo will be going on at the ESPN place. We are going there right after we arrive. I need to get some cool new gear! I am totally looking forward to her bday - I got her something pretty special and it was a pain in the ass to track down. I hope she loves it. I will post after the bday just in case she has stumbled upon this blog. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend and that this week flies by!

No comments:

Post a Comment