Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Brrrr rabbits! Come on Thanksgiving!

It was 22 when I left for work yesterday. Today is was much warmer, 33 but with freezing rain = awesome. I hate the cold. I am not sure if it is because I am from California or what but that is what I blame it on. Anyway, today's workout was boxing - I didn't do so well lol. I got punched in the face and that made me well up but I kept the tears at bay. Maybe I should get a new workout on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Luckily Thanksgiving is Thursday so we won't be boxing. LOL. I am hoping that if I continue this workout routine that I will get better at boxing. I totally suck at blocking. I guess a black eye could solve that one. I just hope it doesn't come to that. With Thanksgiving in a couple of days I am happy that we are going to see my sweetie's family. It is his birthday too so that should make it extra special. I wish we had planned further out so I could have brought a cake and stuff but his mom is taking care of it. I am not sure if it would be appropriate to bring his bday gifts with me or not but I am lol. I also took the liberty of inviting an officer from work that won't be with family this year. I can't have her be alone...that just sucks. I also invited her for Christmas and I hope she will join us. I am sure I won't remember to blog before Thanksgiving so Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment