Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Decisions Decisions

My 40th is coming up and I want to do something great. I know my sweetie is hoping for a cruise but I am not really sure yet. I know I would love to go see my family in California again but it won't be very warm there! Maybe a cruise is the way to go. UGH! I am so bad at making decisions! Today was my first morning workout with the trainers. Wow. First we ran a mile, then we wrestled and then I had to carry a 60lb body shaped bag up and down the stairs combined with squats. Holy Cow! Tomorrow is abs and something...I don't even remember what they said. I think I heard burpees with makes me dread tomorrow. LOL I am just glad to be back in the gym and hope that I can get a routine again so it would be easier to stay on track. I think I can stay on track since I have that challenge from my friend lol. I am going grocery shopping this weekend to pick up some grassfed/organic meat and I will probably go paleo for a while. I need to drop that weight! I cannot wait to meet my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment