Saturday, November 16, 2013
hello again
Well, as usual work has been nuts. I went to FL for my mom's bday and that was fun overall. I went to visit my grandma, aunt, uncle and cousin too which was great. Always good to see family.
We came back to a broken HVAC system. Actually it was broken before we left, I just didn't realize how bad. Thanks to ARS American Residential Services in Manassas, VA, we have a brand new system and it was installed the next day. Amazing customer service!
Other than that, I started a new tattoo. I am covering the tattoo that I had removed via laser tattoo removal. You could still see a little bit of it so I wanted to cover it. I hate explaining about what used to be there, blah blah blah... It will be awesome once it is complete. Next month we add color so it should be awesome!
I am still doing the kb challenge. I had a couple of set back days and was traveling a little so I had to add to the 30days to make those lost days up. I am happy to say I am still doing them and have moved up in weight! I think I might keep doing it after the 30 days are complete. It seems to keep my strength up and my focus. Oh and I am going to yoga! I'm excited to start that up and make it a regular class in my life.
Labels:
Disney World,
family,
KB swings,
kettlebell challenge,
tattoo,
yoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment